My iGS620 can't show map Follow
If the map fails to display, you may check the four tips below and try again:
1. Make sure the GPS signal had been located.
2. Plan a new route from iGPSPORT Website or choose a history route to start navigation and try again.
3. Press the middle button to enlarge the scale of the map.
4. Make sure the name of the planned route meet the needs .
The name of the route should meet the two needs, otherwise, it will not successfully be used.
1. The name should be with only 'letters' or 'number' or '- '
2. The total quantity of characters should be within 28 .
A short video about how to use navigation for iGS620:
Please sign in to leave a comment.