The key factors which will affect the cruise time:
1. Temperature: If the temperature is 0°C, battery activity is reduced by approximately 20%, and the endurance is reduced by 20%;
2. GPS signal: weak GPS signal will increase consumption.
3. Sleeping mode: It is better to power off the device when it is not in use since it will consume the battery even when the device is in sleeping mode.
4. Sensors: it will increase the consumption of the battery when it was connected with sensors.
5. Battery life: the cruise time will be shortened as the device is aging.
6. Backlight: you may adjust the backlight to a proper status to save power.