Import GPX Route Into My Device iGS620 Follow
Steps to import GPX routes into device iGS620.
1) Power off the device, connect it to computer;
2) Short press left button,the device will be recognized as a new disk;
3) Import the route file under the folder named "navigation".
The name of the route should meet the two needs, otherwise, it will not successfully be used.
1. The name should be with only 'letters' or 'number' or '- '
2. The total quantity of characters should be within 28 .
Please sign in to leave a comment.