NOTE: The totol distance (ODO) can be cleared by make a factory reset.
Steps for making a factory reset:
1) Power off the device.
2) Connect the device to power adaptor by USB cable.
3) Hold left and right button at the same time more than 5 seconds until “FA” display on
4) Disconnect the device to power adaptor.
1. Factory reset will clear out all data, please backup activity files before factory reset.
2. It is not supported to enter odometer into the device iGS50E,not iGS10.
Two ways to backup the data:
1. Upload the data inside your device to iGPSPORT APP or website.
2. Copy the fit files inside your device to your computer and save them in your hard disk.
What's fit file? Where is it?
1) Power off the device, connect it to computer.
2) Short press left button,the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) The fit file in the activities file is the cycling data.