iGS50E Cruise Time Follow
The 40 hours' cruise time of iGS50E is tested in the laboratory at temperature 25°C with good GPS signal without any sensors.
The cruise time if from the full battery to be fully used up until powered off automatically.
NOTE: The battery could still be endured for about 8 hours, when the battery icon is empty.
The key factors which will affect the cruise time:
1. Temperature: If the temperature is 0°C, battery activity is reduced by approximately 20%, and the endurance is reduced by 20%;
2. GPS signal: weak GPS signal will increase consumption.
3. Sleeping mode: It is better to power off the device when it is not in use, since it will comsume energy even when the device is in sleeping mode.
4. Sensors: it will increase the comsumption of the battery when it was connected with sensors.
5. Battery life: the cruise time will be shorten as the device is aging.
Please sign in to leave a comment.