If the latest activities can't be uploaded to iGPSPORT APP,you may try as below:
1. Restart your device and upload again in case the activities hadn't been successfully saved.
2. Delete some of the history fit files from your device.
Note: The latest activity will not be found if there are too many files inside the device, as APP can only recognize limited files.
Steps to delete fit files :
1) Power off the device and connect it to a computer.
2) Short press the left button and the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) Choose and delete the fit file in the activities file.
If it still can't be transferred, pls try to provide us with the exact fit file for further analysis.
You may also turn on the "auto deletion" from APP to delete the data when it is successfully uploaded.
For more articles, refer to APP auto deletion