My iGS620 can't be connect with any sensors Follow
The problem that iGS620 can't be connect with any sensors could be solved by upgrade the model from iGPSPORT app at the step2.
Step1: Upgrade the firmware at website1. Download the firmware file V1.20 at http://global.igpsport.com/home/download
2. Copy the file to iGS620 as below:
3. Once upgraded, the firmware will be showed as below: (SETTING>about)
Step2: Connect with APP to upgrade Model
1. Open iGPSPORT APP and connect with iGS620
2. Upgrade the model to 109.
3. A short video for upgrading from APP for reference https://youtu.be/hQJOlroqE8o
In this case, the device hadn’t been upgraded successfully.
And the problem could be fixed by upgrding the device from APP.More details ,pls find at the webpage:http://global.igpsport.com/home/download
Please sign in to leave a comment.