NOTE: iGS130/ iGS20E has no Bluetooth function, is not supported to upload data to APP.
For data analysis, you may pls try the following steps to upload data to webiste.
- Power off the iGS130/ iGS20E.
- Connect iGS130/ iGS20E to your computer via USB cable.
- Short press the left bottom,then the device will be recognized as a new disk.
- Login webpage and select fit files to uploada. http://i.igpsport.com/upload/index
NOTE:iGPSPORT recommends you backup and delete the files regularly.
- When memory is not enough, it will deletethe earliest file automatically.
- The files can be upload to www.strava.com or other website which support fit format files.
If the computer can't be recognized by a computer, pls check following articles to troubleshooting.