NOTE: The total distance can be cleared by make a factory reset.
Steps for making a factory reset:
1) Power off iGS130.
2) Connect iGS130 to power adaptor by USB cable. (Don't use computers)
3) Hold left and right button at the same time more than 2 seconds until “FA” display on the screen, it will show “Oh” once the setting finished.
4) Disconnect iGS130 to power adaptor.
Note:Factory reset will clear out all data, please backup activity files before.
Two ways to backup the data:
1. Upload the data inside your device to iGPSPORT APP or website.
2. Copy the fit files inside your device to your computer and save them in your hard disk.
What's fit file? Where is it?
1) Power off the device, connect it to computer.
2) Short press left button,the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) The fit file in the activities file is the cycling data.