Clear data/Format/Make a Factory Reset for iGS20E Follow
NOTE: You can clear the data inside the device by make a factory reset.
Steps for formatting the device:
1) Power off iGS20E
2) Connect iGS20E to power adaptor by USB cable
3) Hold left and right button at the same time more than 5 seconds until “FA” display on the screen
4) Disconnect iGS20E to power adaptor
Note: Factory reset will clear out all data, please backup activity files before factory reset.
Two ways to backup the data:
1. Upload the data inside your device to iGPSPORT APP or website.
2. Copy the fit files inside your device to your computer and save them in your hard disk.
What's fit file? Where is it?
1) Power off the device, connect it to computer.
2) Short press left button,the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) The fit file in the activities file is the cycling data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.