1.Install or replace the battery CR2032
NOTE: If the battery had been inserted,you can skip this task.
- Take off the battery cover by using a coin to rotate the battery cover towards left side.
- Install the new battery(keep the positive(+) side up), and using a coin to rotate the
battery cover towards right side.
NOTE: normally it can work for 800 hours.
2. Wet the electrode area of the chest strap
- You must wet the electrodes on the back of the HRM strap with water or electrolyte gel.This will help establish an electrical connection between your body and the strap.
3. Snap Heart Rate device onto the chest strap.
- The L side is consistent with the left side of your body.
4. Adjust the strap length to fit your chest tightly and comfortably
- Make sure the wet electrode area touch firmly with your skin
- The iGPSPORT logo on the front of the strap is right-side up, directly on the skin just beneath the breastbone as shown below:
5. Wearing the strap when attempting to pair it with other device.
- The HRM strap must be worn while pairing.
- If you are in a cold environment try warming up a bit and then try the pairing process again.