Installing Cadence Sensor C61 Follow
TIP: iGPSPORT recommends you secure your bike on a stand while installing the sensor.
1. Select the band size that fits your crank arm securely.
The band you select should be the smallest one that stretches across the crank arm.
2. On the non-drive side, place and hold the flat side of the cadence sensor on the inside of the crank arm.
3. Pull the bands around the crank arm, and attach them to the hooks on the sensor.
4. Rotate the crank arm to check for clearance.
The sensor and bands should not contact any part of your bike or shoe.
NOTE: The LED flashes green for two seconds to indicate activity after two revolutions.
5. Take a 15 minute test ride and inspect the sensor and bands to ensure there is no evidence of damage.
1. The LED flashes green for two seconds to indicate activity after two revolutions.
2. Please keep SPD61 away from magnetic substances at least 1 meter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.