Before starting navigation:
Pls download download the map from the following webpage or from from iGPSPORT app for iGS620
The map file should be put under the folder of iGPSPORT>Navigation;
Steps for starting navigation in device iGS618 or iGS620:
1. You can choose a history route to start navigation, in the navigation manu.
2. You can also plan a new route and copy into device for navigation.
Steps for planing and copy a new route into device:
1) Power off the device and connect it with computer; enter http://i.igpsport.com/upload/index to plan a new route, or at other websites.
2) Copy the route files into the navigation file content;
3) Power on the device, find the route map in”Navigation>User Routes”, choose a file to start navigation.
Note: The length of the file name should be within 28 characters, or device cannot recognize it.
What if the map can't be display ?
Pls check e the following three aspects if the map can't be display.
1). To make sure the GPS is on.(navigating setting>GPS)
2). To make sure good GPS signal has been located.
3). Pls adjust the zoom by pressing the middle button.
A short video about how to use navigation: