Locates GPS Signal / Satellite and Set Time Zone for iGS130/ iGS20E Follow
The date will be calibrated automatically when the following two steps is satisfied.
1. The time zone is correctly set .
2. The GPS signal is well located.
Steps to locate GPG signal for iGS130/ iGS20E :
Normally, Bike computers will search satellite signals automatically when powering on.
Please stay outdoor and remain stationary when acquiring satellite signals .
Usually it may take 30 to 120 seconds to locate satellite signals.
The time and date will be calibrated automatically after satellite signals are located.
In the whole procedure, stay outdoors and keep stationary are important for locating GPS signal.
NOTE:GPS is covered all over the world and is free to use.
Steps to set time zone:
Default time zone: UTC/GMT+08:00.
1) Hold right button more than 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2) Select left or right button to change time zone.
3) Hold right button more than 2 seconds to save and exit.
NOTE: The setting will be automatically saved if no operation in 10 seconds.
Please sign in to leave a comment.