You can upgrade the firmware from iGPSPORT website or APP.
1. Upgrade from IGPSPORT website.
1) Power off the device and connect the device to a computer.
2) Short press the left button and the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) Enter the webpage to download the firmware file.http://global.igpsport.com/home/download
4) Unzip the file, and put the .rsc file into the root disk directly as below:
5) The device will start upgrading automatically (do not disconnect the computer until the upgrading is finished)
6) Check the firmware version, navigating Setting>system>About
7) If the model is not at the latest version 110, pls try to upgrade the model from APP.
A short video for upgrading from APP for reference https://youtu.be/hQJOlroqE8o
2. Upgrade from IGPSPORT APP.
Once the device was connected with APP, click the device, firmware detection to upgrade the firmware and Bluetooth model.
A video guide for reference: