Video guide for connecting your iGS130/iGS20E with a computer.
Steps to connect iGS130/iGS20E with a computer.
1) Power off iGS130
2) Connect iGS130 to power adaptor by USB cable
3) Short press the left button, normally, the device will be recognized as a new disk at the computer.
If the device can not be successfully recognized as a new disk. pls try the following tips to fix the problem:
1) Try to find another USB cable to connect the device with the computer;
2) Connect it on another USB port (Usually it has several USB ports on the front and back side of the main engine on a desk-top computer )
3) Try to connect the device with another computer if possible;
4) Make a factory reset;
5) Connect the device with the computer after the battery was drained off and powered off automatically.
If it still can't work, pls contact with iGPSPORT cusotmer service email@example.com