Steps for upgrading firmware for iGS130 Follow
Steps for upgrading firmware：
1) Power off the device, connect it to computer.
2) Short press left button,the device will be recognized as a new disk.
3) Enter the webpage to download the firmware file.http://global.igpsport.com/home/download
4) Unzip the file, and put the rsc. file into the root disk.
5) Then the device will start upgrading automatically (do not disconnect with the computer until the upgrading finished)
Check the firmware version:
1) Connect the device with a computer;
2) Open the Device.bin file at Notepad file as below, it will show the current firmware version as below:
Should I download from firmware V1.01?
Pls choose the latest new firmware to upgrade your device, no need to download from previous version.
What if the device showed FR after upgrade?
In this case, the firmware hadn’t be upgraded successfully, pls try to upgrade the firmware again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.