iGPSPORT has established a warranty policy based on the legal guarantee of the customer's location.
This policy provides methods for returning, replacing or repairing iGPSPORT products.
1.1 Warranty Product
This warranty policy is only applicable to iGPSPORT brand products and packaging accessories purchased through local official channels (including shopping malls and authorized retail stores).
For products purchased from any other platform or institution, please contact the seller for after-sales warranty service.
1.2 Terms in this Document
|Accessories||A replaceable object without which the main product will continue to function normally (retaining rings, cables, etc.)|
|Material||An object that forms part of a product and is required for the product to function properly (housing, battery, screen, motherboard, etc.)|
|Product||Including computers, sensors and other products|
2. Warranty Service
iGPSPORT brand products provide warranty service, and customers can go to the local designated dealer to obtain qualified warranty service.
2.1 Warranty Period
|Product||Cycling Computer, Sensor Host||Refer to the warranty period in your country (see attachment)|
|Attachment||Charging Base||Refer to the warranty period in your country (see attachment)|
|USB Charging Cable||Refer to the warranty period in your country (see attachment)|
|Heart Rate Sensor Chest Strap, Arm Strap||3 months|
|Protective Case||Not Covered by Warranty|
2.2 Proof of Warranty
To obtain warranty service from a designated service provider at iGPSPORT's location, you will need to verify your warranty status, which can be done by providing any of the following materials. If other proofs of purchase are more than 90 days the production date (SN), the product serial number date shall prevail.
|Proof of purchase (including a copy of the invoice)||Paper invoices or copies of invoices may be used to verify warranty status. (If the purchase date is more than 90 days from the production date, the warranty period will be calculated according to the production date.Counting begins on the day the site purchase order is received. (If the receipt date exceeds 90 days from the production date, the warranty period shall be calculated according to the production date.|
|SN (product serial number)||If you are unable to provide any of the above materials, the product serial number (SN) can be used to verify warranty status.The warranty period begins 90 days after the date of manufacture specified on the product SN.|
2.3 Warranty Policy
|Repair under warranty||
During the warranty period, iGPSPORT's designated service provider can provide repair services within the scope of warranty for products with hardware defects in accordance with relevant local laws and regulations.
During the warranty period, if the hardware failure is not caused by the user, the repairable parts can be repaired for free; the parts that cannot be repaired can be replaced for free.
During the remaining warranty period of the product, the hardware of the whole machine will continue to provide warranty services.
Products meeting any of the following conditions are only eligible for paid out-of-warranty repair services:
1. The warranty period has expired.
Product damaged due to user-related performance failure or unauthorized disassembly/repair.
2.4 Products not covered by warranty
1. There is no proof of purchase, or the goods whose proof of purchase does not match the actual product. (Including invoices or vouchers being altered, inconsistent with the real thing, etc.).
2. Product failure or functional failure due to human factors such as damp and mildew, or improper use such as bumping, breaking, soaking in water, not charging with the original iGPSPORT charging cable, etc.
3. Damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, lightning strikes and other force majeure (including damage caused by external forces).
4. Consumables such as batteries, except for product damage caused by defects in materials or workmanship.
5. The device has been disassembled by maintenance personnel not authorized by iGPSPORT.
6. Product is not covered by warranty.
3 Repair Quality Assurance
1. For replacement products covered under warranty, the new warranty period will begin upon receipt of the replacement product.
2. Replacement parts/accessories covered by warranty will continue to be covered for the remainder of the original product warranty period.
3. Replacement parts/accessories repaired out of warranty will carry a new 90-day warranty.
4. The service provider designated by iGPSPORT is qualified to explain the scope and principles of this warranty policy.
4 Return/Exchange/Repair Guidelines
1. It is recommended that you confirm the following information before requesting a
|Type||Including main products and accessories||The box is intact||Includes freebies, bundled products|
2. If you purchased the product from a physical retail store, please apply to the local designated service provider for return or exchange.
3. If you purchased goods online, please apply for a return or exchange according to the policies of the relevant e-commerce/e-commerce platform.
4. Please back up and delete your personal data before returning/replacing/repairing your device. If you fail to back up or delete such data, iGPSPORT will not be responsible for any data-related losses caused by performing warranty services. iGPSPORT does not store any personal data on your device for any purpose.
5. If it is determined that the product is not covered by the warranty, the designated service provider of iGPSPORT can only provide paid repairs outside the warranty.
5 Other Statement
1. The information in this warranty policy applies only to iGPSPORT products sold locally.
2. Only the product models released locally (subject to iGPSPORT official website notification) are eligible for the warranty service described in this document.
3. iGPSPORT is not responsible for any other promises or offers not guaranteed by third-party agents (retailers, distributors, etc.).
6 Contact us
1. Contact Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Service Hours：Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00 (Eastern time zone 8)
Please refer to the following attachment for the warranty period of each country
|Serial Number||Warranty Period||Nation|
|1||12 months||Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay、Colombia、Dominican、USA|
|2||24 months||Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia , Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK|
|3||36 months||Portugal, Spain|