My iGS50E is not showing correct time Follow
In order to let your iGS50E show correct time, we would propose you try as follows:
1. Make sure GPS signals are well located.
2. Set your iGS50E to the correct time zone.
Steps to set time zone:
Default time zone: UTC/GMT+08:00.
1) Hold right button more than 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2) Select left or right button to change time zone.
3) Hold right button more than 2 seconds to save and exit.
Note: The setting will be automatically saved if no operation in 10 seconds.
GPS is covered all over the world and is free to use.
How to locate GPS signal:
Bike computers will search satellite signals automatically when powering on.
iGPSPORT recommends you stay outdoor and remain stationary to acquire GPS satellite signals .
Usually it may take 30 to 120 seconds before GPS signals are located.
The time and date will be calibrated automatically after satellite signals are located.
Keep stationary for more than five minutes outdoors is very necessary when it is firstly powered on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.