iGS20E can't be recognized by a computer Follow
Steps to connect iGS20E with a computer.
1) Power off iGS20E
2) Connect iGS20E to power adaptor by USB cable
3) Short press the left button, normally, the device will be recognized as a new disk at the computer.
Video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yke2fpCYH8Q
If your iGS20E can not be recognized as a new disk,we propose you try as follows:
1) Find another USB cables to connect with the computer.
2) Connect it on another computer or another USB port.
4) Make a factory reset.
5) Connect the device with a computer after the battery was entirely drained off.
For more help, pls contact iGPSPORT customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.